Welcome to the Knit & Crochet Show
Featuring the Crochet Guild of America Conference and
The Knitting Guild Association Conference
Make plans to attend the 2013 Knit & Crochet Shows in two AMAZING locations! You won't want to miss the opportunity to take classes from world-class instructors, shop the exquisite show floor and meet knit and crochet enthusiasts from around the world who share your passion!
Be sure to update your membership for CGOA or TKGA to take advantage of discounted prices!
Here's what past Knit & Crochet Show attendees have to say:
This was one of the finest conferences I have ever attended. The staff was wonderful, classes and teachers, hotel, market-everything couldn't have been better. The attendees really loved it!
I really appreciated the quality of classes. I have never gotten so much out of three days! It was great to be amongst serious and experienced knitters which allow all of us to really use the time to learn the topic at hand for the full 3 or 6 hours. Excellent...
Why Attend the Knit & Crochet Shows???
- Education - learn new techniques taught by expert needlearts faculty
- Shop - the marketplace offers a wide variety of knit and crochet supplies from vendors across the country in one convenient location
- Fun - meet new friends from all over who share your passion for the needle arts
- Fashion Shows - ooh and aah over the latest fashions
- Design Competition & Awards - enter your favorite project for a chance to earn bragging rights and vote on your favorite designs
- Special Events - make your conference experience memorable by attending one of the many special events