Fall Knit & Crochet Show
Travel and Hotel
Shopping: October 4 - 6, 2013
Education: October 2 - 6, 2013
Concord, North Carolina
Show Location and Host Hotel
To qualify for the special Knit & Crochet Show room rate, you must book directly with the hotel via the links and codes provided here. (Any other travel services will not work for our discounted rate and the properties will show as being sold out).
Embassy Suites Charlotte-Concord Golf Resort & Spa
5400 John Q. Hammons Drive NW
Concord, NC 28027
Phone: (704) 455-8200
Fax: (704) 454-1719
Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- $132 Single/Double
- $142 Triple
Guests may book their reservations by either:
- Calling the hotel direct at (704) 455-8200 and speaking to our reservations department
- Calling 1-800-EMBASSY
- Going online to www.embassysuitesconcord.com and entering the Group/Convention Code: KCS
The hotels offers complimentary self-parking.
85 North: 85 North, get off onto Exit 49 Bruton Smith Blvd. Go right ¼ of mile left onto John Q. Hammons Drive to Embassy Suites Golf Resort & Spa.
85 South: 85 South, get off onto Exit 49 Bruton Smith Blvd. Go left at the traffic light. Proceed to right ¼ mile left into John Q. Hammons Drive to the Embassy Suites Golf Resort & Spa
77 North: 77 North to 85N to Greensboro to Exit 49 Bruton Smith Blvd. Make a right at the traffic light. Proceed ¼ mile; make a left into John Q. Hammons Dr. to Embassy Suites Golf Resort & Spa.
77 South from Statesville: 77 South to 85N Greensboro to Exit 49 Bruton Smith Blvd. Make a left at traffic light. Proceed ¼ mile, then make a left into John Q. Hammons Drive to the Embassy Suites Gold Resort & Spa.
Charlotte Douglas International Airport: From Charlotte Douglas Memorial Airport, Exit airport to 85N Exit 49 Bruton Smith Blvd. Make a right. In ¼ mile, turn left onto John Q. Hammons Drive to Embassy Suites Golf Resort & Spa.
Charlotte Douglass International Airport (CLT)
Travel Distance: Approximately 20 miles or 26 minutes.
Options for getting to and from the hotel include:
- Fee: Approximate fee is $55-$65.
- Hours: 24 hours; taxi service is available curbside, on the Baggage Claim level. An attendant is on duty to assist passengers from 6:45 a.m. - 12:15 a.m.
- About: Taxi service can be arranged at the Baggage Claim Level. Although passengers may pre-arrange to use any taxi service provider, there are three taxi companies available through the Airport's taxi queue: City Cab, Crown Cab and Yellow Cab.