Go Mobile at KCS 2014!
Download our mobile guide to enhance your experience at the 2014 Knit & Crochet Show in Manchester. You’ll be able to view the schedule, exhibitor information, maps and browse class details.
To get the guide, first choose one of these methods to download the Guidebook app:
- Download “Guidebook” from the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store or the Amazon App Store
- Visit http://guidebook.com/getit from your phone’s browser
- Scan the following image with your mobile phone (QR-Code reader required, e.g. “Red Laser”, “Barcode Scanner”, “Bakodo”, “QR Droid”)
Next, open the Guidebook app and choose one of these methods to download the 2014 Knit & Crochet Show Guide:
- Press the search button in the upper left corner of the Guidebook app (on your smartphone), or press Download Guides at the bottom of the Guidebook app (on the iPad). Enter “Knit & Crochet” in the Search field at the top. Press “2014 Knit & Crochet Show” to download the guide.
- Press the button in the upper right corner of the Guidebook app (on your smartphone), press Scan, and scan the following code (on the iPad, press Download Guides and then Scan).
Now you can open the guide and explore the features:
- You can review the Schedule, including classes, meetings and special events.
o Use the Add To My Schedule option to build your own itinerary.
- You can see and search the Exhibitors.
o Use the Add to To-do option to flag companies you don’t want to miss.
- You can navigate the show and area with a variety of Maps: exhibit hall floorplan, building layout and area maps.
The app is compatible with iPhones, iPads, iPod Touches and Android devices. Windows Phone 7, Blackberry users or those using computers can access the same information via our mobile site at http://m.guidebook.com/22021/.
Please note My Schedule and To-do features are only available in the app.